Friday, March 25, 2016

Blog, Interrupted



It's been exactly two weeks since I've posted, probably the longest span of silence since I kicked off this blog (again) in 2014. Ramp ups at work and personal life planning (and endless travel) meant putting my writing on the back-burner for a short time. For those who've been checking in, however, I haven't forgotten you.

My writing draft queue is filling up with uncrafted thoughts on movies, tattoos, and food, things I'm gearing up to talk more about, and I can't wait to give them a polish and share them with you. Even discussing the epic cluster**** of this weekend's movie releases will have to wait just a few more days. Bear with me, friends, and since I don't get the opportunity to say it all that often, thank you infinity for visiting.

xx

(image via Rosa Tammaro Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...