Monday, December 8, 2014

Music Monday: Lenka "All My Bells Are Ringing"



We're one week closer to that Merry Holiday time of year, and continuing this festive month of Music Mondays, I present "All My Bells Are Ringing" by Lenka. The Australian-born singer has a very "Grey's Anatomy" / A Fine Frenzy sound to her voice, which essentially means she sounds light, airy, and relaxing. Exactly what I need on this busy Monday morning.

I also love this stop-motion music video. Isn't it just adorable? The song was featured on the holiday/winter-themed album from The Hotel Cafe series, Winter Songs. I also included a link below where you can listen to the entire record (which I recommend, because it features some of my 'light and airy' favs, Kate Havnevik, Ingrid Michaelson & KT Tunstall). Enjoy!

Artist: Lenka
Song: "All My Bells Are Ringing" | download
Album: The Hotel CafĂ© Presents... Winter Songs | stream full album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...