Monday, January 25, 2016

Music Mondays: Jasmine Thompson "I See Fire" (Ed Sheeran cover)



I suppose this is what happens when you're exhausting the Hozier channel on Pandora. Sweeping into my earbuds came Jasmine Thompson and her ethereal voice singing "I See Fire," a cover of singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran's song from the film The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. While I simply adore the Sheeran version, Jasmine's voice just took me away today on this quiet Monday. Sometimes you just need that.

If you're aware of this young singer, you're probably familiar with one (or more) of her many gorgeous covers--her specialty. It probably wouldn't hurt to visit her YouTube Channel to check out all the other songs she's done, a handful of which she's actually improved on in her version. So take a listen to this track and enjoy it as much as I am. xx

Artist: Jasmine Thompson
Song: "I See Fire" | download
Album: Another Bundle of Tantrums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...