Monday, April 18, 2016

Music Mondays: Tegan and Sara "Boyfriend"



Is anyone else excited for the new Tegan and Sara album??? One of their new tracks is called "Boyfriend," and it is Cyndi Lauper-esque perfection! On a day like today, I needed some synth beats in my life. I've been a fan of this twin electro-pop duo since I first heard their music playing on the early seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" (yes, I'm still religiously watching that show), and this is the most excited I've been about new music from them in quite some time. Maybe because it's been so long since we've gotten a full-length album!

Check out their new song, and prepare yourself for June 3 when Love You to Death officially drops!

Artist: Tegan and Sara
Song: "Boyfriend" | download
Album: Love You to Death

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...