Friday, January 16, 2015

New Laptop!



It's been a busy few days with not much posting on my end. I kept trying to squeeze it in here and there, but the truth is, I'm going through a bit of a transition, technology-wise. This is because I actually got a new computer! Finally, I've been able to replace a personal laptop that I haven't turned on in years.

Up until now, I'd been using my work computer for blogging and posts, which just isn't conducive to editing photos, utilizing the programs I really need, etc. I'm very excited to have a significantly more portable laptop option, and it will make working on bettering my photo skills a much less overwhelming prospect. It is also a 2-in-1, which means it can convert into a tablet in a pinch, folding over ever-so delicately. Just have to get used to navigating a touch screen!

This weekend will be its real maiden voyage. This is very, very exciting for me. :)

{photo via Jovo Jovanovic}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...