Friday, January 9, 2015

Wares & Things: Quill and Fox



It's been awhile since I've shared any Wares & Things, and after the holidays, there were so many items that really stuck in my head and I just had to share them. I found this shop via The Dainty Squid when she posted one of their cards, and once I popped over to the Etsy site, I was in love. Quill and Fox is a card and stationary shop hailing from Portland, Oregon, and their designs are right up my alley.

I'm terrible at sending cards, but I love to collect them. I have a whole collection of birthday, thank you, father's day, blank, you-name-it cards in my desk. I want to try to actually use them this year, and utilize my growing address book to keep in touch with dear friends that maybe don't live so close by. You know, be more than a proximity friend, and all that. ;)

The first item that caught my eye was that precious Dachshund card -- reminds me of my little Gretchen when she sits pretty for treats! Or for anything, really, she's always sittin' pretty, that one. The shop also has notepads, which I actually do use. All the freakin' time. In fact I have a stack of probably 15 notepads of various sorts littered throughout my apartment, because I never need an excuse to jot down a list of movies or books or grocery items or a party guest list that I would forget if I walked away for even a second.

Hopefully, I'll get back into the swing sharing wares and things of this nature. I try to support independent shops and artists whenever I can, and I think blogging is a great way to spread the love.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...