Thursday, April 23, 2015

Disappearing Act



I've committed a bit of a disappearing act this past week, as I returned from a revitalizing vacation and ventured back into the working world with no small amount of teetering hesitancy. That always means a significant amount of catch up, and less time to devote to focusing on my writing here. To be honest, I really needed it, the break from writing as well as working. Slowly but surely, though, I'm pooling my energies and getting back into gear, watching a slew of new movies, editing photos (Hawaii really is beautiful this time of year)... and of course, updating some new posts and reviews.

This is just a little call out to any of you out there, letting you know I haven't forgotten you. Expect more Project 365 posts coming your way—some incredible new and old movies that I saw for the first time, as as always, a crap-load of stinkers. ☺

xx

(image via Bahar Ă–zdemir)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...