Friday, April 3, 2015

If ever there were a spring day so perfect...



... so uplifted by a warm intermittent breeze. — Billy Collins, "Today"

I've been distracted of late by an upcoming vacation. A tropical destination awaits, and I'm giddy with anticipation, eagerness, and anxiousness. It's been several years since my last real adventure, and I don't quite know how to contain myself, but in a week's time, I'll be laying beach side amid the palm trees. I'll just have to remember to pull out my camera every once in awhile.

In the meantime, I'm trying my best to exercise patience, but it is beginning to feel fruitless. I've even had difficulty focusing on watching movies, that's how distracted the prospect of travel makes me. We're heading into a holiday weekend, for some, and while I will be using these next few days to prep for my trip, I hope that everyone finds just a little bit of sunshine and eases into their happy place, even if just for a little while.

Happy weekend, all! xx

(image via Sinjun Strom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...