Monday, August 24, 2015

Music Mondays: Florence + the Machine "Drumming Song"



Every song that Florence + the Machine releases is worthy of being applauded (or cycled on exhaustive rotation on my iPod, which happens frequently), but no matter how many new songs or albums she releases, I always go back to her first major hit, "Drumming Song." I heard this song back in 2009 when it was shared on a music blog, and we were entreated to listen to it immediately. I was never the same, because this song has essentially defined my musical tastes over the last 5+ years.

So even though her newest album, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is indeed amazing, Lungs will always be my first love. Have a listen! xx

Artist: Florence + the Machine
Song: "Drumming Song" | download
Album: Lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...