Thursday, August 27, 2015

Wares & Things: Diana Fayt Ceramics



It has been a long, long time since I've posted about gorgeous Wares & Things, and I thought it was about time we took a morning break from all that movie talk and talk stoneware. Handmade with love, of course, because that's what makes a ware so special! Recently, I stumbled across the Instagram of clayer Diana Fayt, and I immediately became obsessed with her designs. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, the designs etched in the clay to tell a visual story rooted in the beauty of nature.

My love of geometry is ignited looking at these creations. Diana even teaches her techniques at workshops all over the world, which is amazing, because her process is insanely intricate! Her little cups are adorable, I'm a bit desperate to have a collection of them. Oh, and did I mention? Recently, she's started to design pieces for Anthropologie.

Check out her shop, and definitely scour her Instagram to see all the things someone else is probably enjoying at this very moment. Lucky ducks.

(all images via Diana Fayt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...