Monday, March 30, 2015

Music Mondays: Of Monsters and Men "Crystals"



You guys, it's finally happening. This year, we're getting a new album from Of Monsters and Men, and now, there's a brand new track for us to all become obsessed with! Their debut album, My Head Is an Animal, may be one of my favorite albums so far this decade, and I've never heard a song of theirs I didn't like. I think we can expect many of the tracks from their new record, Beneath the Skin, to get overplayed on every soundtrack/movie trailer for the rest of this year (and next)... but until then, let's listen to the crap out of their new song, "Crystals"!

What do you say? New OMAM, I could not be more ecstatic about June 9th to get here. Also, it doesn't hurt that this lyric video features the most adorable bearded gentleman lip-syncing. Happy Monday!

Artist: Of Monsters and Men
Song: "Crystals" | download | stream
Album: Beneath the Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...