Monday, March 23, 2015

Music Mondays: The Moffatts "Misery"



Do you all remember The Moffatts? If you don't, like apparently most of the world, they were a slowly rising boy band popular around the time of The Backstreet Boys, Hanson, and N*SYNC! The difference is that these guys didn't quite rise up in their level of fame. Like Hanson, though, they're a group of brothers (Scott, Clint, Bob, and Dave), but this lot hails from the great land of Canada.

Their first teen pop album, Chapter I: A New Beginning, was released in 1998, but it was this song on the Teaching Mrs. Tingle Motion Picture Soundtrack that made them a staple of my childhood. "Misery" was featured on the soundtrack, one of my all-time favorites, as well as the US release of their first record.

I struggled to pick my favorite song from Teaching Mrs. Tingle. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who was obsessed with that soundtrack, even though the movie was pretty lame. Anyone else out there a big Tingle soundtrack fan? Just me? Oh alright. In that case, check out "Misery" by The Moffats, one of my favorite boy band releases ever -- that actually rocks! Plus, is this video not the most 90's thing you've ever seen?

Artist: The Moffatts
Song: "Misery" | stream
Album(s): Chapter I: A New Beginning | Teaching Mrs. Tingle (soundtrack)

1 comment:

  1. Love The Moffatts and want to know what they are up to now or just want to celebrate things they have done in the past? Well then my Facebook Moffatt page The Moffatts Forever and More is the page for you. It is the most updated Moffatt page there is on Facebook and it is updated everyday. The Moffatts, their family members, and their friends do know about my Facebook page and comment and like and share things from there all the time. http://www.facebook.com/MftMusic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...