Monday, June 1, 2015

Music Mondays: Elle King "Ex's & Oh's"



Last week, I heard this song on the radio, and knew it had to be my next Music Monday selection. Sitting at a computer all day, at work or when I'm blogging, there's nothing I love more than a catchy song that makes me dance a little in my chair. And this is that song. Elle King (who just happens to be Rob Schneider's daughter!) has a wonderful Duffy-vibe, but with that vintage grit that really sets her apart. Her song "Ex's & Oh's" is making the rounds on US radio right now, and it caught my ear for good reason. It's ridiculously fun!

Already I'm devouring her other bluesy rock tunes. Check her out!

Artist: Elle King
Song: "Ex's & Oh's" | download
Album: Love Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...