Monday, July 6, 2015

Music Mondays: Demi Lovato "Cool for the Summer"



Demi Lovato's newest single, "Cool for the Summer," has been released, and there are moments in the song that remind me so much of my favorite band in the world, KITTEN, I couldn't not post it today. It's catchy, but less dance-y than you might expect. It's the kind of some that works perfectly on a summer beach mix, meant for lazing about more than having a wild party. Which really is what I prefer in my beach tunes.

The track is from Demi's upcoming album, which I know significantly less about. Due out sometime in 2015, if it's anywhere near as fun as this, I'm a fan already. Enjoy, and happy summer, all! xx

Artist: Demi Lovato
Song: "Cool for the Summer" | download
Album: [TBD]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...