Monday, July 13, 2015

Music Mondays: Halsey "Ghost"



Discovery of the week comes in the form of 20-year-old American singer Halsey, whose debut album Badlands is set to be released at the end of August. An incredible song, the beautiful Halsey is completely magnetic. After seeing this video for her debut song "Ghost," I immediately jumped to find her other tracks... to say I'm impressed is an understatement. (Check out "Hurricane" streaming in the stream link below!)

Something about her sound reminds me of an more modern Amanda Ghost, who I simply adored during my high school days. I'm excited enough for her first album that I can forgive her stage name being an anagram of her actual name, Ashley. It's cool girl. You're talented enough to pull it off.

Artist: Halsey
Song: "Ghost" | download | stream
Album: Badlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...