Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MY TOP FIVE



I'm planning a new, little series on this here blog to celebrate my love of all things LISTS. I sort of gravitate to social media mass posts of Top Ten lists which then force you to tag your friends and make them share theirs; yet still cringe a bit that it just adds to the Facebook spamming (we live in a Buzzfeed list world, after all!)

That's why I'm moving it here. I have had my "Top 5" or "Top 10" or "Top 100" lists for practically everything rattling around in my head since I was a kid, and I love the idea of sharing them, if only to then ask you what your favorites are. Lists are like my own little sub-hobby, whether it's writing them out or crossing them off.

Not sure how often I'll do this. Maybe once a week, or once a month. Maybe whenever I get the itch to scribble something down. Hopefully it'll be the start of a good share among friends! :)

xx

{photo via Andrea}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...