Monday, November 24, 2014

Through the Reels on Facebook!

Just a quick announcement today, and a little self-promotion: Through the Reels is now on Facebook!

Up until now, I'd been posting on my personal page, which wasn't being used for much personal stuff anyways. I started to feel a bit like a spammer, and thought it was time to designate a special little social networking spot for these posts and any interested readers. Now it's happened! Click below to visit and follow along!



Through the Reels is also on Google+, and I post [relatively] frequently on Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter. If you're on any of those pages, I'd love for you to visit me there!

Spread the Reels love! I value all of your support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...