Monday, August 11, 2014

Music Mondays: Foxes "Youth"



For today's Music Monday, I vacillated between something like four songs from this artist. In heavy rotation in my summer playlist is Foxes, a British pop singer-songwriter best known for being the featured vocalist on last year's non-stop-can't-escape-this-song-no-matter-what-station-I-turn-to song "Clarity" by Zedd.

But this year, she's releasing a collection of her own thumping pop-dance numbers on her debut album Glroious, and I'm really digging every single one of them.  However, I found that one has been hitting the spot pretty consistently for me over the past few weeks:  "Youth", which is like a less processed or forced "Firework."  So enjoy!  And check out all of her other songs, many of which have videos already released.  It also doesn't hurt that she's quite the stunner.

Artist:  Foxes
Song:  "Youth" | download | stream
Record:  Glorious
Directed By:  James Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...