Friday, August 15, 2014

"Now I walk under a pink sky"

via Bahar Özdemir

What are you all up to this weekend? Anything fun?

Me, I've got tickets to the MONUMENTOUR featuring Paramore & Fall Out Boy. My sister, Stacy, is coming down for a quick weekend visit, and she, John, and myself are gonna make a day of it in Orange County. I've seen Paramore live twice before, and I've never seen Fall Out Boy. I'm very excited.

Our weekly AFI Night will continue Sunday with The Last Picture Show, of course -- and I may try to drag John on a hike with me somewhere. Some outdoor exercise is long overdue, so here's hoping it doesn't get too hot! Just need to decide on the hiking location... Any LA-area recommendations?

Have a great weekend, all!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...