Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wares & Things: Suite One Studio

serving platters & cheese boards | Suite One Studio

My new obsession is serving platters. When John and I threw our first AFI movie night, I was in a scramble day-of when I realized I didn't have anything to put anything on! In my previous studio/does-this-really-constitute-a-kitchen? kitchen, I never had room for any items larger than my 12" skillet. ONE skillet.

Thus began my scavenger hunt. I dropped a handful of dollars for some Target ones, in a pinch. [They actually have an amazing Nate Berkus designed tray that I bought a friend for her birthday]. But I really wanted to see what else was out there; something a bit more unique.

That's when I stumbled upon Suite One Studio. Owner Lindsay Emery makes all kinds of ceramics for dining, entertaining, and decorating -- she even has a sweet and delicate blog that I'm just loving right now.

Check out just a few of the amazing, handmade platters she has for sale in her shop. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...