Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wares & Things: Unurth Ceramics

Stoneware pots from Unurth Ceramics

My next project is to incorporate some living plant life into our space -- herbs & succulents, to be specific. And I just came upon these gorgeous stoneware pots by Unurth Ceramics.

Run by Jenn Romero and based a hop, skip, & a jump outside of Los Angeles in Thousand Oaks, these might be exactly what I need to add handmade beauty to my kitchen and balcony.  I love how perfectly imperfect each of her pieces are.

They can be purchased from her shop, or from my new favorite destination for handmade, independent wares & things, ScoutMob.com Shoppe.  I know I have my eye on at least two of these.

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...