Monday, August 18, 2014

Music Mondays: Two Door Cinema Club "Changing of the Seasons"



A few months ago, I discovered Two Door Cinema Club's vinyl LP Tourist History, and I've been really into this band ever since. They hail from Northern Ireland, and their sound is bouncy, energetic, and fun. What's not to love? They make me think back to my [early '00s] high school days, driving around town in my first car (a shiny red Saturn) and blasting music at top volume in that perfect California weather.

Their new album is set to be released early next year, but since their last record Beacon in 2012, they've put together an EP for a new single, "Changing of the Seasons". Check it out above -- it's just so darn catchy! Let it add some pep to your Monday morning.

Artist:  Two Door Cinema Club
Song:  "Changing of the Seasons" | download | stream
Record:  Changing of the Seasons EP 
Directed By:  unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...