Sunday, August 10, 2014

Låt den Rätte Komma In (Let the Right One In)

"Viva Hate" by Jeffrey Everett | finally gracing my wall

Herb & veggie plants aren't the only thing we got this weekend.  Gallery 1988 West finally called to inform me that my long-awaited purchase of Jeffrey Everett's "Viva Hate" print was ready for pick up!  This piece, which I talked at length about before, is an 18x24 black & white screenprint, #31 of 100 limited prints. Inspired by the novel, Let the Right One In.

And now, it hangs above our entertainment area (you can see the reflection of my gallery wall on the opposite side of the room).  More specifically, above the record player & collection, which - considering the image - couldn't be more perfect.  This collection just keeps growing and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...