Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Chunky Throws, It Must Be Autumn

 

What do you think of when you think of Fall?

This first day of autumn has me dreaming about big, soft, chunky throw blankets. The kind that you have to swim out of when you're nestled under one with your honey on the couch. A chill has descended on my office, so the above creations instantly triggered those "daytime nap" impulses.

From top to bottom: (1) Erin Blacks Designs, (2) Camp Kitschy Knits, (3) Lily and Peabody, and (4) Milo & Mitzy.

Considering the going rate for these blankets, it makes me want to take up crocheting again, just to make one for myself (even though it's been... so long, I can't even remember the last time I picked up a hook). But Erin Blacks Designs has the most beautiful DIY patterns; very tempting...

I hope the temps are cooling down where you are, because I'm as ready as anyone for this Fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...