Saturday, September 13, 2014

Project Cross Stitch: The Hair (part 2)



This is what happens when the boyfriend goes out of town for a week-long conference. Major cross stitching is accomplished while simultaneously catching up on weeks of "Daily Show" and "Colbert Report."

If possible, try to ignore the crop circle imprints. Remember last week, when I mentioned I was working on the hair? I know, I know, it didn't look much like hair then. Well what about now? You see what I was getting at? It's so flowing and purdy, and clear outlines of what will soon be very colorful paisley flowers can be seen, as well.

I'm oh-so desperately close to being able to pull out another color and add some flair to this sucker. The progress is moving upwards on the left side and it's becoming increasingly more difficult to plan the stitching path. As a novice, I don't really have a strategy, but I'm pretty comfortable wigging it at this point -- and am also sure that the back of the cross stitch isn't supposed to look like such a clusterf***, which is does (purposefully not pictured).

But all that matters is the front, am I right? I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...