Friday, September 19, 2014

"I will carry you and give you life."



Friday has arrived, ya'll. Angelenos awoke to a respite from the heat, with looming rain clouds overhead.

But this hasn't dampened my weekend plans of lounging ocean-side. With (most of) the tourists wrapping up their summer holiday visits, the West Side is now free from beach traffic, and the warm sand is calling my name. A blanket, chilled rosé, and sunglasses are all I need.

Tonight, John and I are catching a show with our friend Tim at the Hollywood Palladium, seeing Chvrches for the first time. Their record has been spinning in my player for almost a year, so there was no way I would miss their stop in L.A. this time around.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone! xx

and here are some links for your perusing pleasure:
♦ Stevie Nicks "selfie" gallery show in the works
♦ this song from the best scene in The Skeleton Twins
♦ tattoo chic is sexy chic
♦ famous women discuss choosing not to have children
♦ Star Wars without music is awkward
♦ 2-year-old performs choreography from Sia's "Chandelier" (too cute!)
♦ my favorite redhead being as classy as ever

{image via Yvette Inufio}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...