Friday, September 12, 2014

a little surprise

Yesterday, I received a small package in my mailbox. A little gift to myself that I'd been eagerly anticipating. Back in July, I featured some wares & things from Unurth Ceramics, and it didn't take long for me to decide on the exact ceramic planter I wanted to have displayed in my home.

Dimpled with a light fresh, mint hue, I hastily made my purchase and waited desperately for it to arrive.

But...it took a little while to get here. Unbeknownst to me, the shop owner, Jenn, had just embarked on her honeymoon -- and wouldn't you know it, she was so apologetic when she returned for keeping one of her customers waiting on their order, she included a second planter as a surprise in the box! This one with a hint of pinky-blush. Now that's customer service!

The planters are more than I could have imagined them to be, and the quality is impeccable. I can't recommend Unurth enough, even if just because it's worth supporting local artists and their trades.

Now I know that my Saturday will be filled with succulent shopping and some at-home gardening. Have a lovely weekend, everyone. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...