Monday, September 8, 2014

Music Mondays: Ray LaMontagne "Supernova"



This morning, there was much-needed rain in Los Angeles, and it put me in a bit of a Fall mood. So it might be time to slow things down a bit - though not too much. Today's Music Monday selection puts me in such a happy place, I needed to share it with you all today. I'm also feeling a bit lovesick, due to the boyfriend heading out this morning for a week-long business trip. (It's been 2 hours and I miss him already! How is that possible?)

Anywho! Ray LaMontagne's "Supernova" shows off his obviously lovely voice, and then adds a bit of fun and puppy love sweetness (with an uptempo beat!) that makes my head wanna 'bop bop bop'.

On this hazy LA Monday, let's put a smile on that face of yours. ☺

Artist: Ray LaMontagne
Song: "Supernova" | download | stream
Album: Supernova

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...