Thursday, September 25, 2014

Who is going to watch How to Get Away With Murder?



I can't possibly be the only one excited about the premiere of Shonda Rhimmes' new show, "How to Get Away with Murder," right? Following the season premieres tonight of my other favorites, "Grey's Anatomy" and "Scandal," we get to enjoy the melodrama and devilishness of Rhimes' brand new show.

I. Cannot. Wait.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should take a moment out of your work day to watch the trailer. And after reading this article from TIME about the pilot, which describes the show as a cross between "House," "Damages," "Scandal," and I Know What You Did Last Summer—I have very little doubt that this will be my new favorite show of the Fall season.

I'm a sucker for melodrama. The messy, romantic, angsty kind. My obsession with "Buffy" might be your first indication of that. Throw in whip-smart women (like the brilliant Viola Davis), witty quips, and creative crime scenarios (maybe some moral ambiguity), and you're singing my tune.

What about you? Are you planning on watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...